Enough About Me ...

Bloggin' Schmoggin'

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

FW:B-Clever just20Minutes A Day

Woo the day I attain clevana with T. McSweeney's list website.

Rejected Lists By Timothy McSweeney

Ways People Grab My Attention Via Instant Messaging
And My Responses
yt?
- y
Guess WHAT!
- WHAT?
eh
- sup?
eh beef
- sup?
heh?
- sup

Okay, fair enough that was more of an "art for art's sake" piece. Just enjoying the random yet mundane things in life. Not clever, got it. Next list,

Three Five Syllable Words For Haiku Discovered While Failing To
Develop A List Of Good Seven Syllable Words For Haiku That When Read
Together Are Both Mildly Disturbing And Not A Haiku
Curiosity
Bestiality
Hippopotamus

Again, it's a 'b' list. No worries. I don't claim to be a writer or anything. But I get one more try right? Three wishes, three strikes, three dog night, three 'M'. Latest work,

Things Sheryl Crow Also Wants To Do Despite The Fact That She's Not The Only One
Spinning
Quilting (with lion stuffed animals)
Having the ex wife whacked (M. Schoen, 2005)
Pump out another greatest hits album

My latest one has not faired well among my small sampling so alas, I will not send. It's okay Mr. McSweeney, I'm totally not worthy, clearly. I just laid my dirty laundry out there and as I read through it, it's just not that great. So I guess here's where I say, "screw you McSweeney, and the IP you rode in on"

Any ideas on how to tie together Marathong, Shoedals (S. Bandow, 2005) and Franco-Prosciutto on Rye?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]