Enough About Me ...

Bloggin' Schmoggin'

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Hangover Television

For just one hour a month I watch a little crappy television. Often times that hour tends to line up with a spirited evening the night before. Not a huge investment and it keeps you up with the times. September has brought me up to date with the concept of "nexted." I'm not on the market or anything, but I would totally have used this for those dates where you just know it's going nowhere. Instead of sitting there exchanging drab stories on weather and what your Halloween plans might be, you simply say while he or she is biting into that baby tortellini covered in sun dried artichoke roasted red pepper pesto, "you know, you're just not working, so I'm afraid I'm going to next you." The person simply pouts, walks away and returns to their strudel of friends announcing, "Dude, I got nexted." From this I've constructed the following haiku:

Wow, hi! like, let's go
I like puppies. Tee hee hee
Dude, I got nexted

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]