Enough About Me ...

Bloggin' Schmoggin'

Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Take Your Legwarmers And Shove It

Yes, it's true, the fashion of the 80's is back. I lived through it once. Why, oh why must I endure it and all the crappy renditions of Walking On Sunshine and I'm Your Venus again. What I'd like to see is the fashion of 1920 take stage again. Those days when everyone said it with a hat. Hats were everywhere. I'm just trying to figure out where all the hats went and why they were there in the first place. I suppose it's all the walking up hill both ways working in the mine for a nickel a day that required the extra protection. Hats are so great. Maybe the great hat decline was some conspiracy kicked off by Pfizer to carve out the Rogaine market of today. Balding? Who cares, I've got me troosty 'at. They all had Cockney accents back then too.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]