Enough About Me ...

Bloggin' Schmoggin'

Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

Cough, cough sniff

I have this sneaky suspicion that Tylenol was put out by the man. I've never been a drug taker (dream maker love teach you not to mess around wit me). My reality is so wild and full of context switches (that was for the geeks in the hizouse. Hoop hoop) that suppressing my inhibitions or enhancing the taste of Starburst never quite suited my orita. My super hunky husband drinks this medicinal crap like Chartreuse and Benedictine which was used by the monks as an *elixir* OOooooOoo. So I think I'm going to pay homage to the monk times and use elixir to help with the colds. Granted, if I have a bad fever, I'm not sure the monks quite solved that issue and the man did, so I'll drop a capsule of T. But hear me now and believe me latah, there is something to be said about monks, Chinese and hippie medicine. Not exactly sure what that something is good tasting, less filling. However, I am doubtful that the monks have a warning label stating alarm if you eat the man and drink more than a glass or so of alcohol a day because your liver does not have room to process the man's toxins and your splash of scotch. This year's cold season brought to you by Sambucol and Benedictine. Cheers, mate!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]