Enough About Me ...

Bloggin' Schmoggin'

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

Madge! I soaked in it!

There's this sensor in my head that detects catchy phrases. Those high in catch are inserted in a storage unit flagged with receptors. Life ensues. As phrases fly around, don't count your chickens, need your vpat asap for the ppmt, mmm this spinakopitta tastes great DING a receptor is hit forcing you to recite, "Tastes great, less filling. Tastes great, less filling." I have dozens of these inserted in my storage unit, most of them by marketing. Some are pop songs. I feel like someone owes me money. Though I believe in crystal light and I believe in me, I'm after the taste of a new generation. Not the other white meat either. Where's the beef in that? Yeah sure, they plump when you cook 'em, but let's fill it to the brim. Sure, I left my exes in Texas. Sometimes you feel like a nut so have it your way. Because it's two, two two mints in one! Thank you for your support. Can you hear me now?

an aside, there's a cute slogan generator for those needed more catch.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]