Enough About Me ...

Bloggin' Schmoggin'

Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Who Knew It Was Forgotten?

The top of a Tic Tac container says, "Have a nice mint!" Some days when I'm reaching for that little 1.9 caloric minty wonder, those sweet words complete my need to freshen and distract as I eagerly await my next meal. Let me warn you, however, if you search for such an image be warned. "The Forgotten Art Of Analingus" is lurking and apparently rated quite high in today's fancy search algorithms. And that charming phrase somehow cancelled out the delicate prose of my Freshmint moment.

Comments:
some comments i've received:
"I think I took "The Art of Ananlingus-101" as an elective at UCSC. The final was an oral exam....ba dum dum.. I am here all week folks...dont forget to tip your waitress...."


"oh yeah! they offered that at UW, but i heard the ASSignments were too hard.... anyone here from Detroit? great, gotta ride home."
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]