Enough About Me ...

Bloggin' Schmoggin'

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Technology I Miss, Item One

I've often pondered the concept of an 18-hour bra. I'm a busy girl, with busy things to do, but I've never stopped in the middle of my day and thought my gawd, if this bra would only last a few more hours, I'd be able to accomplish so much more. I've never said to my girlfriends, "Meet you at the club? OoooOoooooo, bummer … I'd love to, but my bra, you see I had an early start so I only have like another hour, by the time I get there, get parking … I just can't." More importantly, who are these women who sleep six hours, put their bra on and go around all day and most of the night getting shit done. When working through the seventeenth hour, would one be able to tell then end is near? What if you wear it for an eight hour day and decide to catch up on some lost sleep, does it hold that spot and pick up where you left off? Or does the resting rejuvenate it for a new beginning. With such a tough work week, I could see where you might lose track. There you'd be in the middle of an interview that seemed to be going pretty well. Or was going well, that is until the bra gave out. Do we even bother painting the image of when the 18-hour bra times out? If it turns from perky little grapefruits to two cats fighting in a bag, I can see the market. Or is this another market carved out by the man sitting up there on the shelf with douching and Romantic Comedies.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]