Enough About Me ...

Bloggin' Schmoggin'

Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

Madness, they call it Madness

Now there's a group that did a great job doing exactly what they dreamed of doing. Our House, Baggy Trousers you name it they probably stuck a melody behind it. And while I'm on music, a topic I frequently avoid due to my lack of lyric knowledge (see You Ugly, Though I Love You So), I have finally come to the conclusion that the Barenaked Ladies sound like the Wiggles. Listen to Hot Potato, Hot Potato next to Be My Yoko Ono and you'll see what I mean. Barenaked ladies is a band I really don't like and don't particularly want to understand how to appreciate. I came, I listened, I kissed $13.95 good-bye. Personally, I'm a Wiggles fan. There's a mediocre band who said, "Hey, we will never make it big as an average rockish band, but there must be a market for us," and boy where they right. They sing adult music to kids and the kids simply dig it. Viva Wiggles! And just to be totally random here, I just made the personal discovery that Petit Fours (those little Alice In Wonderland Cakes) are really just a gourmet Ho-Ho. There you go. Nothing to see here, move along...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]